It kind of sneaks up on you quickly and with each passing year, it gets harder to find a unique, meaningful gift. If your Dad loves the outdoors, then I’ve got you covered with some practical gift ideas I think you will appreciate. Let’s go!
Chainsaws and Firewood
- Felling Wedges : He already has a couple but having a few more is always helpful
- Sharpening Tools: He will appreciate a STIHL or Husqvarna “2-in-1 Sharpener”. Just ask your mom to find the chainsaw make and model number on the side of his saw, and your local chainsaw shop will give you the right “2-in-1” sharpener for his chain pitch.
- Measuring Firewood Length: Two great Made In America options for him
- A Wedge Pouch: a leather pouch that hangs on his belt and carries his wedges, files, scrench and measuring tape. (www.weaverarborist.com)
- Give his back a well deserved rest with a A Log Hauler (www.thelogox.com)
For His Tractor
- A “Carry-All” – 2 Options:
- Some Kubota branded merch is always welcome (www.kubotausa.com)
- Bolt-on Grab Hooks for his bucket (www.jufabworks.com)
- A good quality pair of leather work gloves : goat, buffalo, deer or cow hide will do the trick but make sure the label says “Premium” or Top Grain” leather.
- Waterproof gloves – made by SHOWA – model #282 (amazon)
- A simple and easy new tip for his grease gun made by Lock n Lube (www.locknlube.com)
He will appreciate any of the above gift ideas this Father’s Day, but most importantly he will appreciate seeing you there to celebrate. Have a Happy Father’s Day!