Replacement tips for your favourite outdoor hearing protection!
Made for ISOtunes. Available in all 4 sizes XS, S, M and L. A comfortable and confident fit.
ISOtunes TRILOGY™ Foam Replacement Eartips offer a trifecta of benefits for optimal hearing protection: Superior comfort, noise isolation, and sound quality. Replacement Eartips are sold as individual packs that include five pairs of eartips.
For regular users, ISOtunes recommends replacing each pair of eartips every 1-3 months depending on the frequency of use.
Order them as you need them or choose a Subscription plan to receive your replacement tips on a regular basis. Enjoy the convenience of receiving your tips on a regular basis and enjoy a discount!
Subscription plans can be changed or cancelled at any time without fee or penalty. Simply choose the right plan for you and your tips will be shipped out automatically and will be billed automatically when shipped.
Any product claims, issues, or questions are honoured and managed directly through the manufacturer – Isotunes. Email Isotunes directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support, FAQs, online manuals and how-to articles can be found directly on the ISOtunes Support website
For optimal hearing protection, follow the directions below:
- Inspect the eartips before every use for degradation or deformation. The integrity of the eartips is vital for proper hearing protection.
- Ensure the eartips are securely attached to the ISOtunes product.
- Insert the eartips – make sure they are fitted, adjusted, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions as stated in the manual included with the product.Getting a snug fit with your ISOtunes PRO 2.0 is essential for receiving of benefits of noise isolation. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Start by placing the headphones around the back of your neck, and ensure you have the proper earbuds on each side of your head (right vs. left).
2. Grab the right earbud with your right hand and use your left hand to warm up and compress the foam eartip.
3. Before inserting the compressed foam eartip into your ear, reach over your head with your left hand and lift the top of your right ear to open your ear canal.
4. Then, insert the foam eartip deeply into your ear canal and hold it in place for 5 seconds, or until the foam has fully expanded.
5. Finally, press and bend the memory wire behind your ear to get your desired fit, and ensure the earbud is flush with the outside of your ear.
6. Repeat steps 2 through 5 with the opposite earbud.